EGA Chyawanprash is an authentic and highly nutritious Rasayana. It is formulated by hand-processing around 53 medicinal herbs with Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica) or Indian gooseberry, which is the world’s richest source of Vitamin C. The rich nutritive composition and antioxidant biomolecules of Chyawanprash act both independently as well as synergistically for immuno-modulation. In the context of Chyawanprash, Charaka Samhita narrates "It is the premier rasayana, beneficial for allaying cough, asthma and other respiratory ailments".
Benefits of eating Chyawanprash daily:
- Builds vitality or Ojas that supports a healthy immune response.
- Nourishes the mucous membranes and helps to keep the respiratory passages clean and clear.
- Helps in building muscle mass.
- Helps in daily gentle elimination
- Promotes healthy functioning of the reproductive and urinary system.
- Promotes Strength and Energy.
- Has 5 out of the 6 tastes, stimulates digestive fire, aids metabolism
- Rejuvenates tissues in the body, promoting youthfulness
A nutritious jam-tonic best for winter months to boost immunity, vitality and keeping respiratory ailments at bay.
The role of some of the ingredients in Chyawanprash:
- Prishnaparni, Agnimanth, Shalparni, Sesame oil and Amla help to strengthen the trachea-bronchial tree and hence improves the immunity and functioning of the respiratory system.
- Raw organic honey, A2 ghee and sesame oil act as bio-catalysts or ‘yogavahis’ to transfer the herbs and their medicinal properties deep into the tissues. Sugar is a preservative or ‘samvahaka dravya’ to ensure the medicinal efficacy remains of the main ingredient, Amla.
Ingredients: Quantity per 10 Grams EGA Chyawanprash
2. Cow’s ghee (Clarified Butter) 3. Sesame Oil
4. Khand (Sugar)
7. Bilwa (Bael) – Aegle marmelos
8. Agaru (Agarwood) – Aquilaria agallocha
9. Punarnava (Spreading hogweed or Common Hogweed) – Boerhaavia diffusa
10. Karchoor – Curcuma Zedoaria
11. Mustak (Nagarmotha or nut grass) – Cyperus rotundus
12. Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
13. Elachi (Green cardamom) – Elettaria cardamomum
14. Kshir Kakoli – Fritillaria Roylei
15. Gambhari (Gmelina) – Gmelina arborea 16. Riddhi – Habenaria intermedia
17. Shati (Spiked Ginger Lily) – Hedychium spicatum
18. Pushkarmool (Elicampane) – Inula Racemosa
19. Vidari (Alligator Yam, Milky Yam or Giant Potato) – Ipomoea Digitata 20. Jeevanti (Jiwanti) – Leptadenia Reticulata
21. Kakoli (White Himalayan lily) – Lilium Polyphyllum
22. Meda – Litsea Glutinosa
23. Kakanasika (Maritima annua or Martynia diandra)
24. Jeevaka – Microstylis muscifera
25. Vrishabhaka – Microstylis wallichii
26. Kamal Gatta (Lotus Beads) Nelumbium speciosum
27. Utpala (Blue Star Water Lily) Nymphaea Stellata
28. Shyonaka (Broken bones plant) Oroxylum indicum
29. Mudgaparni – Phaseolus Trilobus
30. Bhumi Amla – Phyllanthus Urinaria
31. Pippali (Long pepper) – Piper longum
32. Karkatakashringi (Crab’s claw) – Pistacia integerrima
33. Maha medha (Tendril Leaf Solomon’s Seal) – Polygonatum cirrhifolium 34. Agnimantha (Premna) – Premna corymbosa
35. Lal Chandan (Red Sandalwood) – Pterocarpus santalinus
36. Vidarikand – Pueraria Tuberosa
37. Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum album
38. Bala (Country Mallow) – Sida cordifolia
39. Brihati – Solanum indicum
40. Kantakari (Thorny Nightshade) – Solanum Surattense
41. Patala (Rose Flower Fragrant) – Stereospermum suaveolens 42. Mashaparni (Vogel Tephrosis or Blue wiss) – Teramnus labialis 43. Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) – Terminalia chebula
44. Guduchi (Giloy or Heartleaf moonseed) – Tinospora Cordifolia 45. Gokshura (small caltrops) – Tribulus terrestris
46. Prishnaparni (Indian Uraria) – Uraria picta
47. Mudgaparni (Wild Gram) – Vigna trilobata
48. Draksha (Dry Grapes) – Vitis vinifera 49. Vanshlochan (Bamboo manna)
50. Pippali (Long pepper) – Piper longum
51. Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
52. Elachi (Green cardamom) – Elettaria cardamomum 53. Tejpata (Indian bay leaf) – Cinnamomum tamala 54. Nagkesar – Mesua Ferrea
Thanq Dr. Kanika the product is very very good my children are using it and it’s good
rich aroma, delectable, you can feel the taste of each and every herb on your tongue, it makes you energetic throughout the day and you will feel the effect from the very first day.