EGA Nervega is a traditional ayurvedic medicine used for improving sleep quality, treating stress disorders and depression.
- It acts as a potent anti-stress, anxiolytic and anti-depressant. It is a safer option for treatment of mental disorders as compared to conventional allopathic drugs. The result and efficacy of this medicine are also very promising.
- It can provide complete relief from generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and depression when taken for a longer period (about 6 months).
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of depression and psychosis.
- It is used in children to improve brain functions, memory and concentration, in diseases like autism.
- It is used to treat epilepsy, seizures and mania.
- It is also used in poison treatment.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets once or twice a day or as advised.
Bala, Nagabala, Bilva, Prishniparni, Pravala pishti, Shankhapushpi, Swarna Bhasma, Pushkaramoola, Vacha, Makshika Bhasma, Chandana, Raktachandana, Mukta Pishti, Madhuka, Twak, Pippali, Karpoora, Aileya, Vishala, Nirgundi, Plava, Rasna, Rajata Bhasma, Shilajatu, Gojihva, Padmakeshara, Jivaka, Rishabhaka, Kakoli, Kshira Kakoli, Brihati, Kantakari, Shravani, Mahashravani, Bhunimba, Kritamala, Parushaka, Haritaki, Vibhitaki, Amalaki, Amruta, Sariva, Jivanti, Somavalli, Ashwagandha, Nisha, Usheera, Draksha, Riddhi, Durva, Hamsapadi, Lavanga, Tulasi, Kasturi, Kumkuma, Trayamana, Shankhapushpi, Vacha, Lakshmana, Goksheera, Jiraka, Somavalli, Stanya.