Indication and Method of Use Anti Inflammatory Oil:
- Anti Inflammatory Oil in boiling water and inhale the steam and/or put few drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil on clean handkerchief and breathe in.
- Hoarseness of Voice: Apply few drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil externally on the throat.
- Painful menstruation: Massage few drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil on lower abdomen.
- Headache: Spread a drop of Anti Inflammatory Oil on either side of forehead
and massage gently.
- Tooth-ache: Put one drop of Anti Inflammatory Oil on small cotton ball, hold
on the affected tooth.
- Earache: Mix two drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil in groundnut oil or coconut
oil and put in two to three drops in the affected ear with dropper. (For best
result slightly heat the oil).
- Tonsillitis and upper respiratory tract infections: Mix two to three drops of
Anti Inflammatory Oil in lukewarm water and gargle.
- Muscular spasm, strain, sprain or swelling: Mix few drops of Anti
Inflammatory Oil with mustard oil and massage gently on the affected area.
- Muscular pain: Muscular pain in neck, shoulder, upper back, knee joint, lower back and feet - put few drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil in any massage oil and
gently massage the affected area for five to ten minutes.
- Infected non healing wound and scab on the skin: Gently remove the scab and
clean the wound with cotton and apply mixture of Anti Inflammatory Oil and
mustard oil or coconut oil on the wound for better and fast healing.
- Insect bite: Apply Anti Inflammatory Oil at the insect bitten area like scorpion
bite, honeybee bite etc.
- Allergic Purities of skin: Mix few drops of Anti Inflammatory Oil in coconut oil
and gently apply all over the body.
Note: in case of irritation after local application wash the area with water and consult your physician. Never put Anti Inflammatory Oil directly in eyes, nose and ear.
Net Wt: 10 ml.
Get Free Delivery across India.